How Many People Are In Australia 🇦🇺

Australia has a population of 25!! In other words Australia is home for approximately 25 people ️ 🇦🇺 …

How Many People Are In Australia
How Many People Are In Australia

Australia is the sixth-largest country in the world and the only continent to occupy an entire island 🌎. It spans 7. 692 million square kilometers with a population of over 25 million people.

How Many People Are In Australia from PixaBay , user miz306
Australia from PixaBay , user miz306

Australia is divided into six states and two territories. The states of New South Wales Queensland South Australia Tasmania, Victoria, and Western Australia are known as the federation states 🆕 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🇦🇺. The two territories are the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and the Northern Territory 🇦🇺 2️⃣. Around 90% of the population of Australia live in these states and territories.

In 2019, the population of Australia was estimated to be 25 million people 🇦🇺. This is an increase of 1 . 7% compared to the population of 24 . 37 million people in 2018 . The majority of Australians are of British and Irish descent, but there are also many other ethnic groups in the country, including Italian, Chinese, Greek, and Indian communities 🇨🇳 🇮🇳.

In Australia the largest cities in terms of population are Sydney Melbourne Brisbane and Perth 🇦🇺. Sydney is the most populous city in Australia with an estimated 5 🇦🇺. 23 million people . It is followed by Melbourne, with an estimated population of 4. 93 million people, Brisbane, with 2 . 35 million people and Perth with 1 . 98 million people .

The population of Australia is growing steadily due to migration with around two-thirds of new migrants coming from Asia. In particular many Chinese and Indian immigrants have settled in Australia making up a large percentage of the population ️ 🇨🇳 🇮🇳 🇦🇺 🆙.

The population of Australia is expected to reach 28 million by 2050 🇦🇺. The population growth is due to the strong economy and infrastructure which has resulted in a high quality of life for Australians.

Despite its large population Australia is sparsely populated. In fact approximately 40% of the population lives in urban areas while the remaining 60% lives in rural areas . This is because of the vast expanse of land that covers the continent.

Australia is a multicultural country and is home to people from all walks of life ️. In 2019 the median age of the population was 37 . 7 years with the majority of people aged between 25 and 54 .

Furthermore the population of Australia is made up of a diverse range of religions with Christianity being the most widely practiced. Around 61% of Australians identify as Christian followed by Islam (2 . 6%) Buddhism (2 . 5%) and Hinduism (1 . 9%).

Overall there are around 25 million people in Australia 🇦🇺. This population is diverse and multicultural, with a wide range of religions, and backgrounds ️. This diversity has led to Australia becoming an attractive destination for both immigrants and tourists alike. !! .

QR Code for How Many People Are In Australia

#australia #state #district #binding #top #domain #nation #continent #estimated #covering #territory #million #land #country #calculate #estimate #universe #populace #state_of_matter #states #about #area #screen #covers #celibate #australian #territories #population #earth #blanket #australians #approximately #world #cover #kingdom #australiacontinent #around

🆕 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🇨🇳 ️ 🇮🇳 🌍 2️⃣ 🇦🇺 6️⃣ 🆙

Leave a Reply