How Many People Live In Australia 🇦🇺

Australia is home to 24 million people making it one of the most populous countries in the world.. According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) Australia had 24,175,019 residents as of July 2020. This is nearly 600,000. more than last year 🇦🇺 🌍 1️⃣ !

How Many People Live In Australia
How Many People Live In Australia

Australia is the sixth-largest country by land area and third-largest by population, making it one of the world’s densestly populated places!! At 3 🌏 1️⃣. 02 people per square kilometer Australia’s population density falls far below the global average of 56 people per square kilometer .

Australia has a diverse societies in the world, with a population made up of many diverse races and ethnicities 🌎 ️ 🆙. According to the 2016 census, the largest ancestries in Australia are Australian, English, Irish, Scottish, and Chinese 🇨🇳 🇦🇺. Indigenous Australians, who make up roughly 3% of the population, are the original inhabitants of the land 🆙. The remaining 97% are immigrants or their descendants .

Australia’s population is growing rapidly due to both natural increases and immigration . Natural population growth occurs when more births than deaths take place, leading to a fertility rate of 1 ️. 8 children per woman – below the replacement rate of 2 👩. 1 children per woman 👩. Immigration plays an integral role in Australia’s population growth; during June 2020 alone, over 235,000 migrants and refugees made Australia their new home 🆕 🇦🇺.

The majority of Australia’s population is concentrated along the coast, with the largest cities consisting of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, and Adelaide . These cities are home to the majority of Australia’s population with Sydney having the highest population at around [5] million people .

How Many People Live In Australia from Pexels , user Gilberto Olimpio
Live Australia from Pexels , user Gilberto Olimpio

Some of the most remote and sparsely populated areas in Australia are also found here 🇦🇺. The Northern Territory which makes up almost a third the continent has a population just 245,000 🆙 ️. The population of Western Australia is also small with only 2 🇦🇺. six millions people living within a state almost as large as India.

With such a diverse and rapidly growing population, Australia is an exciting place to live ️ 🇦🇺. Its vibrant cities offer many opportunities and great multiculturalism, while its vast, and sparsely populated regions provide loads of room to explore and adventure . With the right balance of natural population growth and immigration Australia’s population will continue to grow providing a unique and exciting future for all ️. … .

QR Code for How Many People Live In Australia

#australia #state #populated #countries #growthhome #growth #nation #harmonize #million #cities #home #base #increase #large #country #according #natural #city #universe #populace #immigration #accord #area #population #populate #earth #home_plate #big #largest #emergence #world #bombastic #dwelling

🆕 🇨🇳 ️ 🌐 🇦🇺 👩 6️⃣ 1️⃣ 🆙

Leave a Reply